Last Updated: April 11, 2016
WE ARE COMMITTED TO PRIVACY AND DATA SECURITY.
Your right to privacy and data security is a primary concern to Wellnext LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Wellnext,” “us,” “we,” “our,” or the “Website”). We base our business on the trust you place in us. That’s why, when you visit www.wellnexthealth.com or any other site owned and operated by Wellnext, we help you maintain control over your personal data on the Internet.
Below are the guidelines we use for protecting the information you provide us during a visit to our Internet site. This statement discloses the privacy guidelines for the entire Website. For more information about Wellnext’s privacy or information usage guidelines, contact us at email@example.com.
WE COLLECT ONLY NECESSARY INFORMATION-AND USE IT CAREFULLY Wellnext only asks for specific types of personal information. In a few areas on our Website, we ask you to provide information that will enable us to enhance your site visit, or to follow up with you after your visit. It is completely optional for you to participate.
- When you place an order, we ask for your name, e-mail and mailing addresses, credit card number and expiration date and the phone number of your shipping address. We need this information to process and fulfill your orders, and to notify you of your order status.
- When you request newsletters or reminder services, we ask for your e-mail address. Then we forward any information you request to your e-mail account.
- When you post a customer review, we ask for your initials and e-mail address. However, you may choose whether to have your e-mail address displayed with your review.
- When you enter one of our contests or promotions, we may ask for your name, phone number, e-mail and mailing addresses. We use this information to administer the contest and notify you if you win.
- If you have provided us with an e-mail address, we may use it occasionally to notify you about important changes to our websites, new services, or special offers. If you prefer not to receive these updates, we respect your wishes. Simply contact us with your request. Make sure to let us know if you have given us more than one e-mail account.
- We may make use of “cookies” (a small piece of information your browser stores on our behalf) to remember your registration information when you return to our site and keep track of your shopping cart. Additionally we may, on occasion, use these cookies to deliver content and services from us specific to your interests via third-party companies. These third-parties are prohibited from sharing that information with anyone other than us. We respect your right to
view these services and you may opt out of these interest-based ads by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Note, if you disable cookies you will not be able to make purchases from our website or utilize other important website features.
- We contract with other companies to provide certain services for us including: shipping, email distribution, market research, name and address verification, promotions management and payment processing. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services for us and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. These companies are prohibited from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than us.
In the case of newsletters, marketing materials or mailing lists, you will be able to “unsubscribe” at any time.
WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Agents and contractors of Wellnext who have access to your personal information and prospect information are required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for Wellnext. Wellnext may enhance or merge your information collected at its site with data from third parties for purposes of marketing products or services to you. You can opt out of receiving further marketing from Wellnext at any time.
When you purchase online from Wellnext, we will contact you by e-mail to confirm your order and to update you on the status if there is any difficulty in processing your order.
- In order to place your orders and access your account information, you will need to sign in to our secure server. The Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software encrypts all the information you provide before it is sent to us.
- All customer information within our systems is protected against unauthorized access.
- We do not sell or trade your personal information to advertisers, marketers, or anyone else without your consent.
- We will not release any information on you to anyone without your consent, [except as necessary to comply with court orders or other authorities.
- We provide a high level of security for our computer systems, databases, and networks to protect all customer information in our systems.
- To provide you with improved services, we may use aggregated pools of data (without personal identifiers) for research and commercial purposes.
- We may also provide aggregate statistics about our sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties, but these statistics do not include any personally identifiable information.
We will send you information about our various products, or other products and services we feel may be of interest to you. Only Wellnext (or agents working on behalf of Wellnext and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these direct mailings. If you do not want to receive such mailings, simply tell us when you give us your personal information. Or, at any time, you can easily opt-out of receiving further marketing from Wellnext by contacting email@example.com.
Wellnext will not disclose your personal information to any outside organization for its use in marketing without your consent. Information regarding you, such as name, address, phone number, your order and the products you purchase (“Personal Information”) will not be given or sold to any outside organization for its use in marketing or solicitation without your consent. Your Personal Information may be shared with agents or contractors of Wellnext for the purpose of performing services for Wellnext.
Wellnext wants to help you keep your personal information accurate. If any of your Personal Information changes, please advise us of those changes by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware that other websites that may be accessed through our site may collect personally identifiable information about you. The information practices of those third-party websites linked to www.wellnexthealth.com are not covered by this privacy statement. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online. If you post personal information of any kind online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. While
we strive to protect your Personal Information, Wellnext cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.